Become part of our team at Fitcube in Zurich Seefeld!
Sports enthusiast physiotherapist
Small, relaxed, dynamic team and an exciting clientele
Fitcube: We are the preferred personal training & physical therapy partner that helps athletes and amibitioned individuals achieve goals through better performance.
To complement our team we are looking for you: a sports enthusiast, customer and team-oriented personality with an education in physiotherapy, ideally with additional training in sports physiotherapy or sports science. The start of work can be by appointment or from January.
Your duties will include:
- Providing care to our broad clientele, including recreational athletes, seniors and competitive athletes, particularly in the areas of sports injuries, stress problems, post-surgical rehabilitation, and prevention and performance enhancement.
- The establishment of contacts and exchange with doctors and sports associations.
- Administrative work to ensure the smooth running of physical therapy at Fitcube.
Our offer includes:
- A relaxed and dynamic team as well as an exciting clientele.
- An interesting and varied job.
- Bright and functional training facilities.
- A large and quiet treatment room.
- Fixed working hours and weekly team meetings.
- Collaboration and exchange with our sports scientists and sports physiotherapists.
- The possibility of combining physiotherapy with personal training.
- Great creative freedom in a fast-growing company with flat hierarchies.
- The opportunity to assume a managerial position.
Your profile should include the following:
- A degree in physical therapy (BSc.. or MSc.).
- Minimum of four years of hands-on orthopedic experience.
- SRC Recognition
- Good interpersonal skills as well as communication and teamwork skills.
- Good knowledge of German and English.
- A willingness to continually educate yourself and help grow our client and patient base.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please contact Raphael Liechti, our managing director.